Welcome to our Student Portal - My FT Portal
Please choose from the links above to access our commonly used resources
Student Portal Access
Here are the steps to sign in to your Student Portal
- To Access our Student Portal go to www.schoology.com.
- Click "Sign up"
- Choose "Student." Parent doesn't seem to work, so choose student for everyone.
- Join the course using the "Access Code" provided in an email from the instructor
- The instructor will then receive an email notifying them to approve you into the course
- Once you have been approved you will have access to the portal
Special Note About Student Portal
If you have more than one FT Student, you can use the same sign-in and just add a course. Also, parents can have separate log-in from kids (if you would like), and both parents can create their own account (if you would like).
- To add an additional course, Click "Courses" Drop-down menu.
- At the bottom of the drop-down, Click "Join" and put in the "Access Code".
- Students under the age of 13 must sign in under a parent's login and with only parent permission, consent, and supervision.
- All students under the age of 18 must have parent's permission, consent and supervision while logged into Schoology.
- Parents should determine whether to allow students to access third-party apps through the App Center. Doing so may mean that different privacy practices apply and you should consider the privacy policies of the